The Room Divider is a striking eye-catching fire for your home.
Off-Centre Flue Outlet
The connecting point for the Room Divider’s flue gas outlet is off-centre. This means that the concentric channel can be concealed in the rear wall, so that the top of the fireplace can be left open to give a spacious effect and the flame is visible, directly from the rear wall.
Hidden Door 10cm
This wider frame runs around the glass, creating a complete unit with the surround. The frame runs through to the top of the appliance. The steel fire chamber and the appliance’s cover have been designed so that the cover can expand separately from the appliances’ top of the chamber.
- Viewing Area – 48 1/16” W x 15 3/4’’ H
- 27,200 BTU (NG), Unit Weight: 302 lbs
- Ceramic Glass: – 85% Efficiency
- 6,000 to 27,200 BTU
- Models are shipped to operate on Natural Gas with a Propane Conversion Kit Included
- Sleek, contemporary front fireplace
- Sleek lines, suitable for any interior