The Horizon Bell XXL 3 can be delivered with the newly developed Floating Frame concept. An innovation based on optically floating an 8 mm thick profile, behind which ceramic glass has been assembled. More than ever the fire is actually experienced as an open fireplace.
Hidden door frame
The Horizon Bell XXL 3 can also be delivered with a complete new Hidden Door system with black screened glass frames. Especially developed for a very modern and minimalistic look.
Naturally the developers of Bellfires have extensively thought of the safety aspects as well. The Horizon Bell XXL 3 is equipped with a patented safety system where possible overpressure in the fireplace will be discharged in a controlled way. The uniqueness of this safety system is the replaceability, controllability and therefore the optimum reliability. Those features are a clear surplus value, especially in extreme situations.
- Viewing Area – 67’’ W x 15 3/4’’ H
- 43,700 BTU (NG), Unit Weight: 386 lbs
- Ceramic Glass: – 85% Efficiency
- 11,000 to 43,700 BTU
- Models are shipped to operate on Natural Gas with a PropaneConversion Kit Included
- Horizontal closed gas fire.
- Simply press the button to light the fire